Taste of Michigan
The Michigan Antique Festival welcomes Michigan based food, agricultural, handcrafted, and unique Michigan based businesses to the ‘Taste of Michigan & Shop Michigan’ for over five years, in order to recognize the wealth of home grown specialty food, agricultural products and help support a small business owner and nurture entrepreneurship.
In 2008 the Michigan Antique Festival, Select Michigan, and the Michigan Dept. of Agriculture working together started the Taste of Michigan & Shop Michigan program. In 2010, we dedicated an entire building to our favorite Michigan Vendors! The new building benefited from increased traffic flow and an easier to find location. Guests of the Festival went out of their way to applaud this innovative idea and flocked by the thousands to sample, taste and enjoy the array of unique products.
Vendors indicated that a steady stream of happy customers made their two days not only a place to introduce their products but also to have a very successful and profitable weekend!
For 2017 Vendor Participation:
- 10×10 spaces are $75.00 each – that includes two wristbands for gate entry
- Rental for tables – $10.00 each.
- Set-up is on the Friday before the Festival, between Noon-6pm.
- Festival Hours are Saturday 8am-6pm and Sunday 9am-4pm.
- 2016 Taste of Michigan Davisburg Dates: May 6-7 & October 7 – 8
- 2016 Taste of Michigan Midland Dates: June 3 – 4& September 23 – 24
- Food Concessionaires please call 989-687-9001
2017 Applications will be available on January 1st